Monday, April 10, 2017

The Rain Season


Buenas Dias mi most amazing Mother and Father and Family and Friends!  

That is so awesome Josh and Kaylin both got their mission calls. They will be the best missionaries. 

Delaney!  I hope you have the most amazing birthday!  I am so grateful to have such a chalinga (cool), spiritual, and kind sister-in-law.  You need to eat a double decker rocky road ice cream cone for me for your birthday!  Thank you for being the best wife for my brother, keeping him in line ;) and being a part of our family!  I sure am grateful you and Michael got married!!!

So I never though I would say this, but this week I was actually cold and had to use the sweater and ear muffs you sent me mom!  So during March, April, and May it rains so much.  It will be sunny for about 10 minutes then a storm will blow in, and it will rain really hard for 10 min and be sunny again and then it might rain again in the night.  And the clouds they move so fast and low.  If you were seeing it on TV it would look like they hit the fast forward button.

This week I got caught in a rainstorm in the night without my umbrella, and wow did I get sick.  It was a pretty nasty cold, but everyday Heavenly Father sure helped through it, and I am all better today!
Rain, Rain, Rain
 As for familia Escobar they came to church yesterday and we have been talking to them about their wedding.  They are so excited and they just need help getting their family in town so they can have the wedding.  I know that through the Lord all things are possible, and if it is His will, we will baptize them at the end of April.  Thank you for all you prayers for them.


Elder Placencia and the happy pig we found during our companion exchange
Also familia Suares is doing great.  Yesterday we taught their whole family including Carlos who is 20 years old.  This family sure loves all the missionaries and we are praying and working with them to be married this month too so that they can be baptized.  

I had a companion exchange with Elder Placencia de Mami Florida.  He is such am amazing Elder with a strong desire to talk with everyone.  Also we found a very happy pig in the street! 
I know the Savior lives and He loves us so much and that indeed families are how we truly have joy in this life and the life to come and I am so grateful that I can be with my family forever!  I love and pray for you all so much, and I hope you have another wonderful week!

Love your son,

Elder Matheson!

Aprende principios sobre la paz del
#PrincipeDePaz
#PRINCEofPEACE

 

No comments:

Post a Comment