Monday, May 1, 2017

Adventures & Photos!


MAMA Y PAPA HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!  FELIZ ANIVARSARIO!!  
I am sending a fresh cooked salteña and some really good Bolivian fried chicken your way!  

Mom thank you for sharing you and dad’s talks about grace. It sure helped me a lot!  I sure loved that phrase, we need to learn our way to heaven and that no unclean thing or unchanged thing can dwell with God!   I am so grateful for you and everything that you have taught me through your examples and love.  When I read my patriarchal blessing it talks about what special parents I have been blessed with.   Dad thank you for marrying mom and mom thank you for marrying dad and for having us kids.  I love our family so much!!

Oh, and mom and dad thank you so much for all the letters from family and friends.  Every Thursday at our district meetings we receive material to teach with and also letters or things from the mission and home.  I just love reading the letters. They sure make me smile!

OH and Michael and Delaney!  Congratulations!!  You both looked great in the graduation pictures and the food you ate looked pretty yummy too. :)

Here are some pictures of the adventures Elder Barazoto and I had these last two weeks!

Miguel and Julie Lopez


Miguel and Julie Lopez are our new pensionista.  Hermana Rosemary´s son is going to graduate this year and is getting ready for his mission and she reluctantly gave up the pension of the missionaries to have more time with her family.  Familia Lopez are amazing too!  They sure love to cook together.  Hermana Julie is from Peru so we also get to try some really interesting food from Peru.  Also, Hermano Miguel his portion sizes are like a scout camp leader.  Usually with Hermana Rosemary we would ask for two plates because her food was so amazing but with Hermano Miguel if you finish your plate of food you barely have room for desert, similar to Grandma Perkins!  I sure love this family.  Hermano Miguel served his mission in Peru and has some amazing stories just like you dad, which motivates us to work harder and harder!  Also, I know that they have a Facebook too, and I think sometimes they post things going on about our ward.
Hermano Izaac Peña
Hermano Izaac Peña!!  He is a recent convert who just went through the temple and is our ward mission leader.  His testimony and faith are like Enoch!  He sure has been a blessing in our lives and has helped us some much in teaching Familia Escobar!!
 
Our ward missionary force!  Pretty soon they are going to call Adrian to be a ward misionero!!
Alvaro at the bottom, Hermano Coyar on the left, me, Hermano Izaac, and Diego Coyar, our gospel principles teacher.  He sure likes to say, “What’s up gringo!”

But as for this week, it has been another fast and wonderful week.  I think I caught another stomach bug because Saturday and then today my tummy hasn´t been happy, but I one good thing I am sure collecting a lot of immunities so in two years I don´t think I will get sick again! :)

But Familia Esocbar is doing great!! We are going to have family night with them with Hermano Izaac to plan how the ward can help.  If all goes well, our plan is to have their wedding in the church around 4 and then their baptism at 6 and then a dinner at 7 or 8.  That day is going to be amazing!  But if you could keep them in your prayers, I know satan might try something new this week but no matter what I know if they keep reading the Book of Mormon and pray and we do our part we will superar or overcome satan!  

I love you so much mom and dad!  And I am so grateful for our wonderful family and that we are a forever family!

I hope you have an amazing week!
Love your son,

Elder Matheson!
A big fruit tree - I am not sure what kind of fruit is above me but is was bigger than a bowling ball!
Visiting the Snake exhibit
Bolivian Chinese food after the zoo
A very emotional and gentle ant eater from the zoo                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment